Thursday, June 16, 2011

New To Blogging

This is my first time blogging and I am very excited. My reason for starting this blog is to inspire others and to let people know that whatever is going on in your life you CAN overcome it. I love to brighten up someone's day and make people smile! I'm going to post quotes and uplifting things. I also wanted this to be an opportunity for single moms and even moms of special needs kids to feel free to share whatever it is on your mind. I am a single mom of a special needs son and I am truly blessed! I'm honored that God gave me the opportunity to be his mom and he is truly my living miracle. The struggles that I have seen him go through have made me a stronger person and made me realize that I have to be grateful for even the small things! Also, I have been through a lot when it comes to relationships with men and I would love to give any advice that I can. Especially to young girls in abusive relationships. I really hope that this is a start for others to connect and to realize that God created all of us for a purpose! Still Standing Strong, Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment