Thursday, June 16, 2011

My Living Miracle

This is such a great way for parents to connect with one another and to get support since we know what each other is going thru. My son Christian was born in July 2004 at 32 wks and was 3 lbs 2 oz. He has had open heart surgery, a trach, has had many other surgeries, and has a rare chromosome #7 deletion. His drs say that he is the only person ever in the whole world who has this deletion and nothing is in textbooks about it. He is 6 and doing very well! He is definitely a living miracle and I'm so blessed to have him!

7 comments:

  1. What an adorable little guy! Can't wait to read more about him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jessica! I tried to leave a comment on your blog but I don't think it worked. It was the post about your son's eye pressure. That is such wonderful news! I will post more info and pics of my son on here. Your little guy is so cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOUR dedication, devotion and unwavering love for Christian is the reason he is doing so well today. I am in awe of you Jennifer! Love, Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Lizzy! Is this the Lizzy I think it is? LOL You are so sweet and that's such a sweet comment. I'm so glad you read my blog. It's been really nice to inspire and uplift others! Love ya bunches! Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes it's the Lizzy you think it is. I love your blog. You have the gift of the written word like others in our family. Keep it up! There are many parents who will gain strength from your story.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Lizzy! I believe that's why God gave me Christian...to help others and really be a light in their lives! I'm really glad you like my blog! Love you, Jen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh and Lizzy I put another post on here with Christian's full story if you wanna check it out!

    ReplyDelete